Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Gathering!

All cats old enough to catch their own prey meet below Fernrock for a clan meeting *the cats gather below the rock in sunset*. Tomorrow is the Gathering! I my deputy and I will take Honeycloud, Beewing, Greymoon, Stoneclaw, Firestorm, Willowmoon, Moonfrost, Smokeplume, Mistpath, Rockfall, Hawkeye, Icepool, Greypelt, Songmist, Frosttail, Flowerstripe, Pantherpelt, and Mudblossom! Thrushwing and Bassleap guard the camp. I will return soon. *Birdstar and the cats set off into the setting sun, their shadows long.*

3 comments:

  1. www.drizzleclan-driftstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birdstar, check the two latset posts on Eagleclan! Please! It's IMPORTANT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello i am a new cat hoping to join the fernclan! this is a picture of me:http://images02.olx.com/ui/3/64/12/61886212_1-Found-Siamese-cat-.jpg

    ReplyDelete