Monday, July 27, 2009

Deputy and Links

All cats old enough to catch their own prey meet below Fern- rock for a clan meeting! *Birdstar purrs with pleasure as her clan gathers*. I have some anouncements... Freezepool is our deputy! Freezepool I have no doubt in my mind that you will serve the clan well!! Freezepool! Freezepool! Freezepool!!! *the clan echos her calls and Freezepool dips his head*. Fernsong is now our medicine- cat. Your healing skills will make our clan proud!!! Fernsong! Fernsong! Fernsong!!! We now have Beewing, Muffinfur, and my mate Firestorm as warriors thanks a bunch to you three!!!! Beewing! Beewing! Beewing! Muffinfur! Muffinfur! Muffinfur!!! Firestorm! Firestorm! Firestorm!!!!! I also want to add that I'm working on the links. The Training Hollow, the Nursery, and my den are links now and I'm working on the rest!! Thanks to all of you. Meeting dismissed!!! *Birdstar leaps down from Fernrock and trots into her den*

No comments:

Post a Comment