Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Medicine Cat Apprentice, Brightflower, and Stoneclaw

All cats old enough to catch their own prey meet below Fernrock for a clan meeting *Sandpaw, Brightflower, and Stoneclaw leap on to Fernrock as the clan gathers* I have good news we have a Medicine Cat Apprentice, Sandpaw *mumers of welcome ripple through the cats* ! We also have two new warriors Brightflower and her mate Stoneclaw! Let's embrace these cats as a member of the clan! Sandpaw! Sandpaw! Sandpaw! Brightflower! Brightflower! Brightflower! Stoneclaw! Stoneclaw! Stoneclaw!! *the clan ehos her calls* Fernsong this means you have an apprentice teach her all you know *Fernsong dips her head*! Meeting dismissed! *Birdstar leaps down from the rock*

22 comments:

  1. Anyone here? It says two peeps on this page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If anyone is here, please comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i rock tangledfire you will never for get me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello. My name is DewStar. I am from a clan known as RainClan. Please do not mind my presence, I am simply here to admire.

    ReplyDelete
  5. well i am hawkstar of thunderclan

    ReplyDelete
  6. my deputy is scarfire

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello im mosstar of moonclan

    ReplyDelete
  8. 2 of my clan mates left my clan my medicine cat mossnose and an apprentice swiftpaw

    ReplyDelete
  9. they left the clan for this when i already had one to and im the leader isnet that ironic

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello i am Robinfeather i am a new warrior and i am curious as to who you all are

    ReplyDelete
  11. raar! Me and my freinds have a clan 2 and I M silverspots. she is stormpelt, and some other people are braveheart, fernlefe (it was how she wanted it 2 b spelled!) and then there is, for some reason, cheesecake. the leader is bluestar, and the deputy is going 2 b decided between graystripe, whitestorm, and brackenfur. We have also decided about parents mine r silverstream and stonefur and my mentor is graystripe. I really admire your webpage and tell u 2 keep up the good work. I might make a webpage 2 u never know but mine is a mix between warriors that exist and new ones. your webpage is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello. I am Sorrelsplash of ThornClan and I admire FernClan alot. I think it's cool. I share ThornClan with my sister, Eveningshine, and my friends, Cinnamonstripe and Blazestar. I want to make a ThornClan website. This one has inspired me. THX :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks guys!
    Birdstar (not logged on)

    ReplyDelete
  14. im a warriors fan may i join??

    ReplyDelete
  15. Icepaw
    Apprentice
    Tortise shelled she-cat

    ReplyDelete
  16. icepaw can i join please????

    ReplyDelete