Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sandpaw and Pantherpaw

All cats old enough to catch their own prey meet below Fernrock for a clan meeting *her call rings across the camp and the cats trot over to the rock* We now have two warrior apprentices! Sandpaw, Pantherpaw please step foward *The two apprentices step on the rock*. Stoneclaw, Muffinfur, step foward *the two cats step on to the rock in a quick stride*. Stoneclaw you are a noble warrior you will mentor Pantherpaw *Pantherpaw and Stoneclaw touch noes*. Muffinfur you are experienced you shall mentor Sunpaw *Sunpaw and Muffinfur touch noes* Teach these young cats and pass on your skills. Sunpaw! Sunpaw! Sunpaw! Pantherpaw! Pantherpaw! Pantherpaw *The clan echos her calls*! Meeting Dismissed *leaps down from the rock*

4 comments:

  1. Did you just start this Clan? If you did, you are already getting somewhere with it. I will advertise for you, but unfortunatly I cannot join your Clan. I am in way too many already and I'm still working on killing myself out of some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ivystar I really appreciate this!!! Yes I just started it and that's fine that you can't join! Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what I thought!! I was like...how did she get so many peaple!! Isn't is great not having to type security #s when your leader??
    Brightflower

    ReplyDelete