Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Moonpool Visit

All cats old enough to caych their own prey meet below Fernrock for a clan meeting *the clan gathers*. Today I'm going to the Moonpool and since it's tradition that apprentices visit the Moonpool I will take Pantherpaw and Sandpaw with me *the two apprentices give alittle leap of excitement*. I am leaving Freezepool in charge, so Freezepool *deputy looks up at his leader* make sure you take a patrol you can never be too careful *Freezepool dips his head* "don't worry Birdstar it will be taken care of" Good, Pantherpaw, Sandpaw, and I will set out as soon as we have our travling herbs, Fernsong *the medicine cat turns her head* please prepare the herbs "Yes Birdstar". Meeting Dismissed *cats trot away from the rock*. Ok Sandpaw, Pantherpaw let's go!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you leapardstar, i will take care of your clan good while you are gone.

    Freezepool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi freezepool will you join my clan too?
    It's at:
    http://creekclan-muffinstar.blogspot.com

    Thanks,
    -Muffinfur

    ReplyDelete