Monday, August 17, 2009

Badgers...




All cats old enough to catch their own prey meet below Fernrock for a clan meeting *Birdstar's voice was cracked with tiredness and worry. The clan realized Birdstar's change in energy and rush towards the rock*. As some of you might know... Willowmoon and her kits Nightpaw and Mistpaw were attacked by badgers yesterday.... *The cats exchange worried mews*. Don't worry they're alright... Nightpaw was the worst he was badly wounded. "But Birdstar you said badgers you mean.... there's MORE"?? *Sundapple mews*. Yes Sundapple according to Willowmoon and her kits two more came over the hill close to the Herb Meadow... At the medicine cat den Willowmoon went in to a trance she said something like... darkness to come and well I think it means the badgers... and well. *Birdstar's voice grows strong again with renewed vigor at the thought of protecting the clan she held close to her heart*. We must fight! Every one must be prepared!! Ok... groups Willowmoon I need you to hold a training session for the apprentices they need to refresh their battle training! You can ask someone to assist you choose anyone you like! Ok warriors and queens.... you guys prepare the camp strengthen the dens and the camp walls. Medicine cats go to the Herb Meadow to collect some herbs we must be prepared for wounded cats.... oh and take a warrior with you since part of the attack was issued there you must be protected. The kits.... "Please Leopardstar don't put our kits into battle"! *Frosttail mews in alarm* Don't worry Frosttail I would never put kits into battle... no I'm only preparing them if the badgers broke into the nursery. Ok ever one go to their stations kits come into my den... Meeting Dismissed *the cats rush over to their stations and the kits head over to Leopardstar's den*!

29 comments:

  1. Ok everyone! Meet me at the training hollow. I want Willowfeather to help me out. C'mon, let's go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Willowmoon, shouldn't you rest for the battle?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Just wondering, but can I be Hawkkit's mentor? Thanx! :D

    - Thunderstar

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kind of planned on Willowmoon being my mentor..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh... ok. OH!!! I just got back from the emergency room!!! If it works out that Willowmoon is your mentor I can Wait. *coughs* * Darkstorm*.

    ReplyDelete
  6. J.? E.N.N.??!? A.?!!??!? How'd you know?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. :D Mua ha ha! i cant spell it but... numonia?

    ReplyDelete
  9. So, you are J. E.N.N. A.? Right?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Meh, are you creekclan's leader? If you are, I'm gonna talk to you in the leader's den.

    ReplyDelete
  11. YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! How else did Meg. Give me the WEBSITE!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL, ok. What's you clan URL?? :<

    ReplyDelete
  13. Add me to your clan ^w^ I wanna be a med. cat :D I have lots of herbs mermorized, already have a medcat name AND, as you should know, I've been a med cat before.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Look at meh blog... And yes i will add you but as Hawkkit or Darkstorm or a new warrior name?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Herm....Hawkpaw! :3 And talk to me at school tomorrow. But I have to know the SITE URL DARNIT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow. You have almost NOTHING on your blog. Fix it up and THEN I'll join. [Lets out a mrow of laughter]

    ReplyDelete
  17. Huh?! Tommorrow? URL? Whats a URL? and i dont know how to fix it up! *WAILS!*

    ReplyDelete
  18. [Licks confortingly] Hey girl, I gotta go. See you at school? Thunderstorm? [Winks]

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ok! Wait... I'm the leader i should lick confortingly! :D ( i accidently already added you... Oh well!)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Right...cats, begin battling! *runs to various places and coaches or gives tips to different cats, while Willowfeather helps out*

    ReplyDelete
  21. Well, you can help coach the apprentices and encourage, sometimes, if you want to, join a pair of apprentices. BUT DON'T TAKE SIDES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Join Moonclan at:
    moonclan-hawkstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete