Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I'm Back, Gathering, and Prophecies

All cats old enough to catch their own prey meet below Fernrock for a clan meeting *all the cats gather*! I have  called you for a number of reasons... First of all I want to announce my return, so I can start adding people. I also need Firestorm, Graypool, Muffinfur, Sunpaw, Stoneclaw, Pantherpaw, Mudblossom, Willowpaw, and Beewing to come to the gathering. We may not have a symbol yet, but we'll post comments on Leafclan symbol I'm going to ask Songstar for premission. Last I have some prophecies:

Fern Cinder and Creek will rise with Rock in their wake and become close in Starclan's eyes


Creek, Cinder,Fern, Splash, and Lynx must work together or all of them will be banned from the forest forever. They will be called, the five.



There will be kits of the leaders of Creek, Cinder, and Fern and they must work together as one with their kits to rise up and avoid destruction to fulfill an earlier prophecy; to rise up and become very close to their warrior ancestors...


I will consult Fernsong and Sandpaw after the gathering.

No comments:

Post a Comment