Thursday, August 20, 2009

Pumas, Apprentice, and Stormclan


All cats old enough to catch their own prey meet below Fernrock for a clan meeting *the cats gather*! I have received intelligence that pumas have joined the badgers' forces *gasps fill the clearing*. "What are we going to do Birdstar?" *Freezepool mews*. Well from what I have gathered the female puma is expecting so if we drive off the male the female will follow for the sake of her kittens. "Is that an advantage I smell"? *Pantherpelt mews smugly*. Yes I believe so...

On a lighter note *Birdstar brightens* we have an apprentice ceremony in order *Hawkkit quivers with excitement*! Hawkkit step forward *Hawkkit leaps on to the rock* Hawkkit you have reached six moons and it is time for you to become an apprentice! Hawkkit until you have completed your education you shall be know as Hawkpaw! I have chosen Willowmoon apprentice and I'm sure Hawkpaw will do wonderfully! *Wilowmoon and Hawkpaw touch noses*! Hawkpaw! Hawkpaw!Hawkpaw! *the clan echos Hawkpaw's name through out the clearing*!

Now about the badgers and pumas... well from what I've heard they are supposed to attack in two days within that time we need to prepare so like I said last post follow those instructions and we should be all right.... *Birdstar's eyes move out of focus* "Birdstar are you alright"? *Firestorm mews and supports her with his tail and covers her ears in licks*. Yes I..... *Littlespots a Stormclan cat charges into the camp* "Birdstar Stormclan is being attacked we need help!" We will be right there Littlespots! Come Firestorm, Mudblossom, Pantherpelt, Sundapple, Willowfeather, Willowmoon, Mistpaw, and Moonpaw come with me to Stormclan Fernsong watch my kits! "But mommy why can't we come!" *Cherrykit mews". Stay here Cherrykit that is an order! *Cherrykit's eyes fill with tears* "Mommy I'm scared what if you don't come home"! I will Cherrykit *licks her kits* now be good for Fernsong! Move out *cats yowl in approval and charge toward Stormclan's camp*!

25 comments:

  1. Not to be a bother, but when do I get an apprentice? I was thinking that I would get Hawkkit, but I guess not. If possible, can I mentor Cherrykit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! [Runs circles around Willowmoon] I wanna learn to fight and hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, psh. T'm not. I'm just as excited as any new apprentice would be! I need to get Meg to change my pic and description..lol
    Hawkpaw(Meh, why did it log onto my google acc?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anyone here? And yes, you should change your pic! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's your blog address? I want to check out your clan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. :D just fine, dude. juuusstttt fine. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I do it by clicking on my name on selecting a blog. I dont know? Give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  8. *Clicks name* here I go....

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm on Shallowcreek pack.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't have any of the accounts needed to post! :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Grr.... I mean I don't have a
    Google Account
    LiveJournal
    Wordpress
    TypePad
    AIM
    OpenID
    I don't have any of these!!! }:(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Join Moonclan at:
    moonclan-hawkstar.blogspot.com
    It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Who posted the link to may clan?
    Hawkpaw

    ReplyDelete
  14. Me. you told me i could advertize, so that's what i'm doing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. http://hurricaneclancatz.blogspot.com/

    plz join hurricaneclan

    ReplyDelete