Thursday, August 6, 2009

Kits

All cats old enough to catch their own prey meet below Fernrock for a clan meeting *all the cats gather below the rock*! I think some of you have noticed that I have grown in size *Pantherpaw shouts out* "But that's only because you have good hunters in the clan to put meat on your ribs right?" *Lets out a mrow of laughter* That's true but that's not it *glances at Firestorm eyes glittering*! "Birdstar what is it"? *Firestorm mews*. Cats of this clan I want to announce that I'm expecting kits *the clan purrs happily at the news*! "Hey Birdstar Sunpaw, Willowpaw, and I can hunt for you"! No thanks I can hunt at this stage, but later I would appreciate that! I request from the clan something simple... please, when my kits come in to the world.. please love them and care for them like one of your own. "Of course we will Birdstar" *Fernsong mews quietly*. Thank you Fernsong I knew I could trust my clan to that *purrs*. Meeting dismissed *leans on Firestorm as he supports her with his tail*!

1 comment:

  1. I went to the moonpool and had a prophecy!!

    There is a new prophecy with the old.
    Creek, Cinder,Fern, Splash, and Lynx must work together or all of them will be banned from the forest forever. They will be called, the five.
    But, Starclan has spoken, the new will come. The destruction of the clans, has just begun. The five will be six now that starclan subsided. The sixth will be briar, that is what we decided. Kits will be born, from all leaders six. By this past moon, that is what starclan picks.

    ~swiftstar of briarclan~

    ReplyDelete